You can donate to help us help others...
We provide an online donation option powered by PayPal, as well as Cash/Personal Cheque option. If you would like to make a Cash or Cheque donation please download and print the donation form and complete it in full.
- 2336 Orient Park Drive. Unit 60, Ottawa, ON, K1B 4N5.
- +1 (613) 837-0029
Why Should I Donate?
As a corporation:
- Enhance your company's image as a socially responsible corporate citizen;
- Augment customer ties;
- Encourage confidence in and loyalty to your brand;
- Sustain a competitive advantage;
- Achieve corporate objectives for social responsibility;
- Obtain positive, free media coverage;
- Increase employee commitment, loyalty and morale;
- Claim tax deductions for charitable donations.
As an individual:
- Transform a passion to do good into a strategic approach to philanthropy;
- Accomplish significant and lasting benefits to society;
- Become a leader in responsible giving;
- Make your mark; leave a lasting legacy for the future;
- Give now, impact forever;
- Achieve your personal goals for giving;
- Receive recognition and endorsements;
- Claim valuable tax deductions for charitable donations;
- Feel good about making a difference!
Dapo Agoro Foundation for peace is a member of Leave a Legacy, an initiative of the Canadian Association of Gift Planners, to promote interest in charitable giving through a will or estate plan.
Some ways you can leave a legacy today;
Leave Dapo Agoro Foundation for peace a gift in your will. Your gift may be a specific dollar amount or a percentage of assets in your will.
Consider using assets as your charitable gift. These include (but are not limited to) cash, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, term deposits, real estate, jewelry or insurance. Such gifts may provide you with tax savings.
Name Dapo Agoro Foundation for peace as beneficiary of your RRSP, RRIF or pension. Name Dapo Agoro Foundation for peace as the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
Remember your loved ones with memorial gifts.